Tips for Avoiding a DUI:
- DON'T drink and drive!
- ALWAYS have your license, registration, and insurance card handy.
- POLITELY request that all questions be referred to your attorney. (Program that phone number in your phone now!)
- NEVER engage in conversation or consent to a search.
- IF ORDERED by the officer to do something, comply and politely inform them that you are doing so under protest.
- INQUIRE at various junctures if you are free to leave.
- REMEMBER you are not alone, we are here to help you.
Vermont's Trusted Criminal Defense Attorney.
Defense Attorney Kevin Volz has many years of experience fighting criminal and DUI convictions in Vermont criminal courts. He is aggressive and knows how to mount an effective defense. Whether you are facing a felony or misdemeanor charge, criminal charges can negatively impact all areas of your life —your freedom, family, finances, employment, and can be personally devastating to law-abiding citizens.
As a DUI attorney, Kevin Volz knows how serious Vermont law is regarding DUI and DWI charges. Your third and any subsequent convictions are felony crimes. If you are arrested for driving under the influence you need an experienced and skilled DUI attorney to assist you throughout the criminal process. Kevin Volz will work to present the best defense possible for your case.